Sunday, January 30, 2011

Thirty-seven

Wow! I must have given some really good clues, because 28 people guessed my age correctly! I am now a 37 year old :-) Can I not pass for a 20-something anymore?? Oh well!

So, I consulted Random.org and a winner was chosen (any tips on how to cut and paste it into your blog post??). Anyways the big winner was #25 of the smarties- Lee!

Congratulations! You are the winner of a $37 gift certificate from Fresh Squeezed Fabrics! I will be in touch to get your information to pass on to Randi so you can start shopping. Have fun! I know you will make some thing great with it....if you haven't already met Lee be sure to go check out her blog, Freshly Pieced.

Thanks everyone for playing and for the birthday wishes! And thanks again to Fresh Squeezed Fabrics for the prize!


3 comments:

Lee said...

Woo hoo! I guess it takes one to know one - since we are both 1974 babies. : ) Thank you, thank you, thank you, I'm so excited to spend my winnings!

Little Island Quilting said...

Yeah well I knew that all along...just wanted to give the others a chance really.
Hope it was a happy b'day.

Unknown said...

You look much younger than your age. :)
To copy and paste the random number thingie I just highlighted it, right clicked, selected copy, and then right click pasted it into my post. I hope that makes sense. I couldn't get it to center in my post, but at least the box showed up!