Friday, August 26, 2011

Bag Lady Week Lineup!


Well, I hope you folks have a great weekend, lots of rest, because starting Monday, it's Bag Lady Week!!!! Which translates to lots of inspiration from some of my very talented blogging buddies, so get set to sew!

Here is what you have to look forward to:

Monday: I will kick things off with a roll-up grocery bag tutorial, along with a pattern giveaway from Kate from Needle and Spatula.
Tuesday: Alison from Little Island Quilting will help you get set for back to school with her tutorial for a laminated cotton lined PE drawstring bag. Anna of Noodlehead will be treating us to a pattern giveaway!
Wednesday: Come by to see the latest amazing purse pattern by Amy of During Quiet Time, and be the first to sew it up! She is also hosting a pattern giveaway of her very popular hexiecase and her ruched happy bag pattern!
Thursday: Kaelin from The Plaid Scottie is stopping by with a hexie bag tutorial, and is treating a lucky reader to a copy of her latest Grab 'n' Go wristlet pattern!
Friday: Felicity of Felicity Quilts is in the house to show us how to make a simple but stunning vintage sheet lined tote, and will be giving away the tote as well!

Lots-o-fun to be had! See you all back on Monday!

9 comments:

Little Island Quilting said...

Tuesday looks like it could be fun - I'll definitely be tuning in then ;-)

LakshmiRP said...

Cool week to look forward to, its been quite sometime since i stitched bags so i am game!

I am having 'Sew Skirts September' on my blog, All through the month of September it will Skirts all the way! Starting from basic skirt to all possible variations shall be discussed and constructed! I welcome you all to join in! Thanks

randi--i have to say said...

sounds fun!

Katie B said...

Ooh, thanks for giving me something to look forward to on Monday!

Megan said...

Great line up, Kristie! Can't wait to follow along! :)

Shay said...

I cant wait to see all this bag-gy goodness!

Sarah @ FairyFace Designs said...

Oooh looks great, I love bags, can't wait to check these out!

Tanya said...

Sounds like a great week!

Annie Rose Quilts said...

What a great week ahead! I so wanted to share your bag lady week link on my blog. I'm new to it all and can't figure out how. When I select share to my blog it just shows up as text and no image. Anyway, I'll be checking in.